Monday, October 17, 2011

Good Night!





















































Good Night






























How did your day go? Things went pretty well for a Monday. I cared for Chris all day and I got a chance to look over my book and I changed a few things. Elise is still proofing for me and I believe that I am done except for a few photos. I will get it to the printers one day this week to get a few copies made. I am very excited.






























Elise prepared soup for dinner and we had carrots, red peppers, and cottage cheese. I also had a cheese sandwich. Elise just left to practice with the Tucson Women's Chorus. Tomorrow the caregiver that is in training will be here tomorrow to watch Angelica go through Chris's morning routine.






























Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a peaceful night and sleep well.















Later..................






























The above pics were taken in Sierra Vista at Jonathan's soccer game.






























Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.






























Jane and John, have a good night.






























Flo and John, how are you?






























Olivia, how are you doing?






























No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...