Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hump Day!!


Good Morning

Mood: Rested

Music listening to: Nix

It's a Hump Day!! I started the day off at 7:30am by putting on a pot of coffee. Elise is awake and waiting on the coffee to brew. We are still at the DDC and Elise getting ready to take a short walk.
We had a good time playing the slots and I think that we broke out even. Lot's of fun! When we check out we will go out for breakfast and then we will go to the movies before we return home.

It has been a good short stay-cation. I want to thank everyone for your your comments and interest in my book. The response to read it has been great, and much better than I envisioned it would.

Well, I had better get cleaned up and get this Hump Day moving.
Later..........

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.

Loraine, the slots were warm and not as hot as they used to be, but we had fun.

Shoo Shoo, have a good day.

Sis, good to hear from you and we are glad the Shaina and Josh of doing well.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Ross, have a good day.

Olivia, how are you?

Shirlene, have a good day.

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Herman, we will get a copy of my book out to you in a few days.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...