Monday, October 10, 2011

Oh NO! Monday!!



Good Morning






Mood: Under the Weather






Music listening to: Erotic City by Prince






It's a Monday!! I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise, Odette, and Susie are still knocking out those zzz's. Any plans for today?



the coffee is good and the fridge is empty, smile!






I have a lot of things to catch up on since we returned from Douglas, Arizona. I will give more info about the All Year High School Reunion later in the day with a few pics. I am not feeling that well so I am going to tend Chris and then I will try to get some rest if I can.



Later...............






Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.






Jane and John, we saw the Ides of March and it was very good and it had a lot of truth in it.






Ross, how are things?






Shirlene always good to hear from you. Glad that the grand baby is doing OK.






Shoo Shoo, what are you up to?






Flo and John, have a great day.






Erika,how did the visit go?






Rosie, how are you?

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...