Monday, September 26, 2011

Good Night



Good Night






Well, the day has come to a close and it has not been too bad. I worked on my book for awhile this morning. After Angelica arrived I went to my in-service-class. There were quite a few people there this time. Even the instructors were amazed at how many people attended.






I returned home and worked on my book a bit more. I had Elise to proof a few pages for me. Elise prepared a breakfast for dinner that was delicious. We had coffee of course, and we each had an omelet that was stuffed with some of the salmon that we caught in Alaska. It also had cream cheese and onions in it. It was fantastic! Oops, I forgot we had toast too!






I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left to practice singing with the Tucson Women's Chorus. I hope that your day was a good one? I had better get back to Chris. Sleep well.



Cheers..............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet nite-nite.






Jane and John, sleep well.






Shirlene, how did your day go?






Loraine, how are things going? How is Jim's Mom?






1 comment:

Loraine said...

Thanks for asking about Jim's mom. She changes from day to day. Last week she had a couple of really good days but then a few bad days. She's been going through her hip problems since July and is just tired of the whole mess. She's in a rehab facility now and is getting some physical therapy which is good. Hope she keeps her spirits up.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...