Monday, September 26, 2011

Beware It's a Monday!













Good Morning














Mood: Content














Music listening to: Boneyism by Boney James














Monday be careful!! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is well, you know by now,smile. Any plans for today? The coffee is good and the the vanilla iced donut that I am having with it is very good.














I have to attend a nurse's in-service-class this afternoon. Angelica will be here this afternoon to care for Chris until I return. We had a very nice breakfast with our daughter Kim yesterday. Later in the evening we watched "Silence of the Lambs" it is always enjoyable to watch it.














Rosemary arrived to care for Chris and we went to a appreciation night for Live Theatre Workshop season ticket holders. It was very nice. The finger food was very good and the news and the entertainment they provided was nice.














After that we headed for La Salsa for dinner but it was closed. So we went to Sir Vezas and we had margaritas of course. We both had tacos. Elise had one with fish and one with chicken. I had one with ground beef and one with BBQ beef, they were all good. So good that we had to have a second margarita.














We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night. We were stuffed. Well, have a good Monday!







Later.............














Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get to it.














Rosie you are on a roll.














Ross, take it slow and easy.














Jane and John, what is the plan for today?














The photos were taken with my phone. One at Sir Vezas, Chris getting a biofeedback treatment from Elise, LTW party.




























No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...