Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!!







Good Morning










Mood: Cheerful










Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Bev, Devo










What is up? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is has got a trumpet thing going on this morning but as soon as she completes her solo she will start her day. Any plans?










The coffee is good and I am chowing down on my last donut. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. She will be here all day due to Rosemary will be out until Saturday with a ear infection.










Chris and Elise will be getting a massage this morning from Pam. We will also be taking Chris to a Gastro appointment this afternoon. Elise and I may go to the movies to see "Moneyball" this evening, it has gotten great reviews.










Elise bought me a new ringed binder yesterday because my old one was just too small to hold my book. If I get a chance I will work on it today. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Thursday and take it slow and easy.





Later...........










Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get a move on sisters.










JT, no word from you.










Loraine and Shoo, thank you so very much for missing me at the book club yesterday.










Liz, how are you doing?










Ross, what is up?










No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...