Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Content






Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Biv, Devo






How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting lizards this morning, but as soon as she runs into a big one she will start her day. Any plans?






I am enjoying this butterscotch donut with my coffee this morning. Delicious! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be working on my book this morning and I am just about ready to start adding photos to it. I am sure that is going to be the hardest part picking out which photos to add. I still have my deadline of the end of October to be totally completed and printed. I am having so much fun doing this. Thank you Paula and Marty for suggesting that I do this.






We have no plans as of yet for today,but that can change very quickly. Have a great Tuesday and stay safe, sound and happy.



Later.............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up my sisters.






Sara, are you getting the blog?






Ross, what are you up to today?






Jane and John, wake up!






Monna, how are you?






JT, we have not heard from you in a few days.






Rosie, what is new?






1 comment:

Sara S said...

I am getting it now thanks:) It's a wonderful start to my day. Hope to see you guys soon!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...