Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hump Day!





Good Morning










Mood: Crappy










Music listening to: Rock With You by MJ










Hump Day is here! I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is still guiding those ships into port on this foggy morning. As soon as she has completed her job she will start her day. Any plans for today?










The coffee is nice and hot this morning and I am thinking about scrambled eggs with cheese. If that does not happen a donut will. I think that I may have been a cop in a past life, smile!










I had a not so restful night last night. My knee was giving me fits and it still is this morning. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to hear a friend of ours speak at "Sweet Nothings" this afternoon if all goes well. She was one of the instructors at our "Bio Touch Certification Class".










I am going to try to get a few more pages of my book done today as well. You have a great Hump Day and be careful out there.





Cheers...................










Tiger, Marcie, Jet get your Hump Day started sisters.










Sara, glad to hear that you are getting our blog.










Jane and John, get busy.










Flo and John, have a good one.










Rory,what is new in Fallen, Nevada?










Erika, how are things in Germany?










Sis,haven't heard from you in a while? Are things OK in the (A)?










Shoo Shoo, what is new?










Rosie, what are you up to today?










Susie, see you and Roy in a few days.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Spectacular fish!

What's up with the knee? I have cortosone shots every 4 months or so in my knee. My problem is arthritis, lack of miniscus. The shots really help.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed!  Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special! Music listening to: Never Felt So Good by MJ! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  ...