Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday!!


Good Morning


Mood: Concerned


Music listening to: Get Away by Earth,Wind and Fire


How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still in the clouds this morning. This flu bug has her slowing down to just about a crawl, but she will give it a good fight with meds and will. Any plans for today?


Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have a couple of errands to run this morning but I may postpone them depending on how Elise is getting along. The coffee is good this morning and I am eyeing a second cup.


Well,I had better get to steppin. Have a good Tuesday and be careful out there.

Later.............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get a move on.


Ross, what is new around your way?


Monna, how are you?


Jane and John, have a good day.


Flo and John, take it slow and easy.


Shoo Shoo, have a good one.


Liz, how are things?


Mary and Bob, what is new?


Charlotte, how are you doing today?


Erika, have a good day.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Oh no - not the flu!!

Tell her to take it easy and get well soon!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...