Monday, March 28, 2011

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the day has ended and it has been a pretty slow but good one. Elise has the flu and she is taking it easy. As a matter of fact she has hit the sheets already. I will check on her from time to time.


We watched the last DVD of the Mash series with Chris and he enjoyed it very much and we did too. It reminded me of when you depart for a station change in the service that saying good-bye to fellow soldiers is a very hard thing to do. So the ending of Mash hit home for me.


We had soup for dinner and we downed it with root beer. I am caring for Chris this evening and he is resting and relaxing right now. Well, I had better get back to Chris and Elise. Have a good night.

Cheers..............


Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Loraine, yep Sling Blade is a excellent movie.


Susie, it was good to hear from you today. Sorry that you are still not feeling 100%.


Shoo Shoo, if you can get to the LTW to see "Trying" you will not be disappointed at all.


JT, good to hear from you today.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...