Thursday, March 24, 2011

GO CAT's!!!!!!!


Good Morning


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: I Wanna Be With You by Mary J. Blige


GO CAT's!! How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is with Wilbur and Wilma Cat this morning cheering on our Wildcat's. We are in the Sweet Sixteen and we play Duke this evening. It should be a very good game and we have the beer chilling already, smile. Any plans for today?


Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening. So it will be a evening of cheese crisps, jalapenos, refried beans, tamales and cold beer. We are also going to the movies this afternoon as well. A full day,eh?


Pam the massage therapist will be here today as well to give Chris and Elise a massage. The coffee is good and I am thinking about a slice of toast to go along with it. We watched a movie last night called"Just Cause" and it was very good. It starred Sean Connery, Lawrence Fishburn and Blair Underwood, it was great with a lot of twists and turns.


Well, I had better get myself together. Have a great Thirsty Thursday and stay safe and happy.

Later...........


Tiger, Marcie, Jet the alarm clock has sounded sisters.


Ross, what is new?


Shoo Shoo, are you going to watch the game tonight?


Loraine, I know that you are going to watch the game?


Liz, how are you?


Rosie,what is new?


JT, are things any better?


Flo and John, have a wonderful day.


Joe and Mary, have a good one.


Mary and Bob,what is new?


Monna, have a great day.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...