Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!


Good Morning


Mood: Chillin'


Music listening to: Thanks For The Memories


How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting sheep this morning and a few of those sheep are not making the leap over the fence. A few of them hit the fence with a thud or a thump and it this keeps up Elise will be awake very soon. Any plans for today?


I have to run a few errands this morning to include taking the Kia for a routine service. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Elise and I may go to the movies this afternoon after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris.


We had a very nice evening at "Bistro 44" the food was great. We were going to be joined by Susie but she is a bit under the weather right now. It started on Sunday during breakfast and we hope that she starts to feel better very soon. Elise had the salmon last night and I had a bacon wrapped filet that was very good. We shared a bottle of Chianti and we shared a Creme Brueli.


We returned home and we started to listen to a book on CD. I checked on Chris after Rosemary left for the evening and we called it game over. I just read our friend Sheila's blog this morning and she posted a excellent write up about Mum. Sheila was here for Mum's celebration and it was good to see her and Teresa. While reading her blog about Mum the tears began to flow again but they were tears of joy to have known such a beautiful person my (Mum).


Well, I had better get busy and check on Chris. Have a wonderful day.


Later...............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.


Shoo Shoo, did you make it to the Sheraton?


Herman, thank you for the info.


Jane and John, what are you up to?


Loraine, thank you for clearing that up for me about who passed.


Rosie, how are you?


Ross, are you back to the everyday now?


JT, are you taking your meds?


Liz, how are you guys?


Flo and John, have a great day.


Sis, what is going on in the (A)?


Shirlene, how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Another great piece of artwork at the top of the page. From the same calendar?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...