Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good Night

Good Night,

How did your day go? Things went well here in Tucson. Elise and I went to the movies to see Adjustment Bureau and it was very good. After that we stopped in Home Depot to get s few items to repair screen doors.

We returned home for a short while and then we went to the Outback for dinner. Elise had the fillet, baked potato, salad and vino. I had a rib eye, baked potato, salad and vine. We both had two glasses of red and we shared chicken wings. For dessert we both had a Bellini, that was excellent.

We returned home and Elise called it a night. I watched TV until the caregiver left for the night and I called it game over as well. Have a great evening and sleep and dream well.

Cheers...............

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

JT, let me know about your doctors appointment results.

Elaine, have a good night.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...