Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hump Day!!


Good Morning


Mood: Blessed


Music listening to: Never Knew Love Like This Before by Stephanie Mills


Hump Day is here, so let's get to humping! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still in dreamland but as soon as she smells the fresh coffee she will pounce like a cat and start her day. Any plans?


Nothing set here as of yet, but it is early. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. It is a cool morning here in the valley but I hope it heats up soon. I am thinking about a hot link for breakfast this morning, weird,eh?


Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Hump Day and enjoy.

Later.............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get to humping sisters.


Ross, how are things going?


Herman, anything on the Tempe hotel?


Shoo Shoo, how are you?


Flo and John, have a great day.


Jane and John, how are you?


Erika, did you make it to the movies?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...