Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good Night


Good Night


Another day has closed. How was yours? I got all of my errands taken care of and Elise played some bridge today. Chris's caregiver Angelica said that she really enjoyed Mum's celebration and she and her husband prepared some great food and snacks.


It is different now with Elise here on Monday and Tuesday evening. She usually would be playing bridge at Mum's. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is resting.


We had a great dinner of pinto beans, cornbread, jalapenos, cubed cheese and root beer. Tomorrow Elise and I will be running errands and later in the evening we will be having dinner with Susie at "Bistro 44". Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening.

Cheers.................


The photo above is Elise talking during the sharing portion of Mum's celebration. Who is that good looking guy in the blue sport coat?


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


JT, I will drop off the meds tomorrow morning.


Anne, thank you so much for the comment about the photo of Mum and me.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Yeah - that guy in the blue sports coat was pretty hot!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...