Monday, March 14, 2011

Good Night


Good Night


Another day has come to a close and it has been pretty good for a Monday. Chris and I took it slow and easy today. We watched a DVD called "Deja Vu" with Elise this afternoon and she enjoyed it. I had seen it before, but it was still good.


Elise prepared soup for dinner and we watched Mash on DVD with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is catching up on a few things. We are all packed and ready to hit the road in the morning after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a great evening and we will chat a you when we return. Wish us luck, eh? $$$$$$$$


Cheers...............


Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.


JT, let us know about the dermo doc and your insurance company.


Loraine, we hope to be as lucky in Vegas like I was here at home.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...