Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good Night!


Good Night


Another day has ended. How was yours? I had a pretty good day today. I enjoyed my visit to the DDC today. I even won a few bucks and that is always good.


Elise and I replaced a screen in one of Chris's doors and it turned out to be a fun project. Now we are going to do two of the doors in the main house as well. Elise prepared homemade waffles for breakfast with sausages and hot coffee. Delicious!


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night and stay safe.

Cheers.........


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a peaceful night.


JT, I will make a deposit for you tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...