Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Lookout!
























































Good Morning




















Mood: Blissful




















Music Listening to: What's Love Got To Do With It by Tina Turner




















It's a Monday so be on your toes. I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is purring along but at times she switches to diesel and it gets a little loud, but she will be on the road soon. Any plans for today?




















I have a couple of quick errands to take care of this morning, but other than that no plans at all. The coffee is very good this morning and that is always a plus. As I was filling my cup I stopped and I thought of Mum. I didn't fill my cup up completely and if you didn't do that while we were out to eat Mum would get on you to make sure that her cup was filled to the top. So I filled my cup up this morning.




















Well, I had better get busy and get this day started. I have posted more photos of Mum's celebration. Have a great Monday!




















Later...........










Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a wonderful day.




















Jane and John, have a good one.




















JT, I will make another deposit for you today.




















Rosie, how are you?




















Liz,what is new?




















Mary and Bob, how are you? Thank you for posting to our blog.




















Shoo Shoo, have a good day.




















Ross, how is your weather?




















Sis, I haven't heard from you in a while. Are things OK in the (A)?




















Erika, how are things in Germany?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...