Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Night


Good Night


How are you this evening? It has been a pretty good day here in Tucson. Are we going to get anymore rain? I went out to the DDC to pick up our perks and I lost $40.00 but I had a good time.


We watched a DVD called "Murderball". It is about quads who play rugby in a wheelchair. It was very interesting we learned a lot more about quads. Elise prepared beans and cornbread for dinner that was great. We got it all down with root beer, yes I said root beer, smile.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is doing genealogy research on her computer. Well, I had better get back to work. Sleep well!

See Ya!


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great night.


JT, thanks for letting us know about your next appointment.


Loraine, we are looking forward to our evening at Zemems and beating you at Wizard this weekend. Yes, we got a good amount of steady rain yesterday.


Herman, did you get the email we sent to you about Tempe?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...