Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday!


Good Morning


Mood: Chillin


Music listening to: Square Biz by Tina Marie


How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is rolling down the Rialto this morning but a soon as she hits boulder or two she will wake up to start her day. Any plans for today?


I have a couple of errands to take care this morning. I will get that done when Angelica arrives to care for Chris. The coffee is good this morning and it hits the spot on this cool morning. The winds have stopped for now but it is supposed to get colder this evening. I was just about to breakout the shorts but I think I will wait a bit.


I am thinking about another cup of coffee and a sausage biscuit to go along with it, smile. Well, I had better get to steppin and get this day rolling. Have a good day and stay safe.


Later...........


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Steph, how are you?


Liz, always good to hear from you.


Erika, enjoy the movie this evening, it is a good one.


Jane and John, what are you up to?


Herman, thank you helping us with our visit to Mesa.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Did you get any rain? It came down pretty steadily at my house.

See you Saturday. Looking forward to a good game of Wizard!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...