Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Cupid by the Spinners


How are you? I started the day off at 4:15am this morning. Elise's engine needs a tune-up this morning she is sputtering this morning, smile. Any plans for today? I was awaken early this morning due to a dream I was having.


In the dream I was driving my car and along with me was Mum's best friend Jack who lives in the Forum were she lived. We were headed for a liquor store to buy a six pack of Millers Lite beer (Mum's favorite). We got there and the parking lot was packed so I dropped Jack off while I looked for a space. I found one and as I was headed to the store a wooden ball rolled by me. It was a Crockett ball. Jack had a mallet and was hitting balls through the wickets. I woke up! Strange, eh?


I have to run a few errands this morning and I will pick up some meds for JT as well. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will post a few photos later today after Elise looks them over. Well, you have a good Tuesday and be careful.

Later..........


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


JT, I will pick up those meds for you today.


Rosie, how are you?


Jean, can you resend that email you sent? I missed it.


Ross, have a great day.


Shoo Shoo, how are you?


Loraine, what is new?


Steph, what is up for today?


Flo and John have a nice day?


Herman, I will be requesting info about Marriott properties in Seattle, Washington very soon for September.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your dream was too funny! The mind is certainly strange at times.
Nancy

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...