Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hump Day!!


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Glam Life by Sheila E


Hump Day is here! How are you feeling? I started the day off at 5:00am this morning caring for Chris. Elise is purring like a cat this morning but she will be up and scratching very soon. Any plans for this Hump Day?


Elise and I will be running a few errands this afternoon and I need to get the Kia in for a routine service that is due. We are going out to dinner this evening with Susie of Saudi Arabia, to a place called "Bistro 44".


Can you believe that we are supposed to hit the 80's today? We shall see about that. Well, I had better get to rolling. Have a good day.

Later...............

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one. Jet feel better soon.


JT, your meds are in the box.


Sis, how are things in the (A)?


Loraine, so sorry to hear about Jim's son. Please give him our regrets.


Jane and John, what is shaking?


Shoo Shoo, how are you? Enjoy your evening.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Enjoy your evening with Susie - tell her I said hi!
Nancy

Loraine said...

Luckily, not my Jim's son. It was the step-son of Big Jim, the retired fireman from yoga.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...