Monday, March 21, 2011

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the day has come to a close. It has been a different kind of day but that is a Monday for you,eh? We have wind and it is getting and now we are being rained on.


One good thing though. I am back online via the desktop. I picked up a new modem and I installed it and now I am a happy dude, smile. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had sausages, pancakes and hot coffee, delicious. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her chorus group practicing.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night.

Cheers.............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Elaine, welcome back to a rainy Tucson, smile. How was you trip?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...