Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF! Yes!


Good Morning


Mood: Hanging In


Music listening to: Just Be Good To Me


TGIF!!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is floating down the Rialto this morning but as soon as she hits one of those cactus pads she will be up and starting her day. Any plans for today?


We are going out to dinner this evening with Sheila to a place called "Chads". We haven't been there in quite a while and we are looking forward to it. Sheila wrote a very nice post to her blog about Mum and the celebration gathering that we had on the 26th.


I go my errands taken care of yesterday and later in the evening we watched our Wildcats play Oregon State. Yes, we beat them, Go Cat's! The next game will be this Saturday at noon, we will play Oregon.


Well, I had better get a move on. Have a good day and be careful out there.

Later..............


Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Jane and John, how are you? You must go see "Hall Pass" it is hilarious.


JT, how are the meds working out?


Loraine, yes the artwork is from the same calendar. Isn't it good?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...