Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hump Day!!











Good Morning








Mood: Happy








Music listening to: Reasons Why by Earth,Wind and Fire








Hump Day is here! How goes it? I started the day of at around 1:30am being awakened from a dream that I had. It took place in my hometown of Detroit at a place called The Inn on Ferry Street.








Elise and I stayed there for a week a few years back and it was fantastic. In the dream we were staying in the castle, as a matter of fact we rented the whole castle. We arranged for the singing group The Temptations to sing. We made sure that they would sing the song " Treat Her Like a Lady".








The castle was packed with people and everyone was having a good time. There was plenty of food and good music, then I woke up. I wonder who the party was for? I have posted a photo of the castle at the Inn on Ferry Street, and a couple of pics of Elise and I.








I went back to sleep and I woke up at 5:25am to start my day. Elise is still counting zzz's but she will be up an about very soon. The coffee is good and I am thinking about another danish that is in the kitchen. Any plans for today?








Rosemary will be here to care for Chris this evening and we may to the movies this afternoon. Elise wants to go to the "Outback " this evening for dinner. Other than that, that is about it for today. Well, I had better refill my coffee cup and grab that danish and get this Hump Day rolling. Have a good one.




Later............








Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.








JT, the deposit will be made this morning.








Steph, how are you?








Susie, how are you feeling today? Better we hope so.








Jane and John, what are you up to today?








Shoo Shoo, did you go to the Sheraton last night?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...