Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good Night

Good Night Well the day is done. How was yours? I picked up our perks at the DDC and I lost $30.00 while I was there, but I had fun. Elise is still flu bound and she may be for a few more days. It is very hard to tie her down in one spot, believe me I have tried, smile. We had breakfast for dinner that was very good. We had crisp bacon, eggs,toast, and diced potatoes. We got it all down with some hot coffee. Hmmm, hmmm good! We are now watching " Hawaii Five-O" on DVD and it is still good and it brings back a lot of memories of being back in the the day. Way back in the day!! I am caring for Chris this evening and I just checked up on Elise and she is not in-between the sheets but she is checking her email. See I told you, you cannot keep her down. Got rope? Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night and and a better tomorrow. Cheers...... Tiger, Marcie, Jet, pillow time. JT, thanks for letting us know about your appt on Friday afternoon. Loraine, yes the flu, but even that is not slowing her down, smile. Ross, thank you for the VID mail. I will catch you on one of these days.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...