Friday, March 11, 2011

TGIF!! I Think?




Good Morning




Mood: Content




Music listening to: Working My Way Back To You by the Spinners




TGIF!! How are you? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is running smoothly this morning and she will be up very soon shuffling cards. Any plans for today?




I will be taking Chris to a doctors appointment early this morning. He loves going to this doctors office because he likes to pinch and play with the nurse. Yep, you heard me right, he is all male, smile. Lucky guy, smile.




We had a very nice dinner at Leo's last night with Lois, Lee and Toni. The food and the Margarita's are great there. It was once again a bit strange being there because Mum was not there ordering her tacos, beans, rice and a Miller's Lite in a frosted mug. Lois made mention of that someone is missing.




We returned home and we played Wii for a short while. After Rosemary left for the night we called it in as well. We are going to a place called Elle's for dinner tonight after Marv arrives to care for Chris. We will be meeting Linda there and it should be a lot of fun.




Well, I had better get to work and get Chris set for his appointment. Have a good Friday and stay happy, safe and sound.




Later.............




Chin Chin Mum!




Tiger, Marcie, Jet have great day.




Loraine, have a good one.




Ross, how are things?




JT, did you contact Urgent care?




Liz, how are you?




Mary and Bob, what is new?




Shoo Shoo, stay safe.




Rosie, anything new around your way?




Monna, have a good weekend.




Erika, any plans for the weekend?




Herman, thank for gathering info for my book.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...