Monday, March 21, 2011

Yikes It's Monday!


Good Morning


Mood: Blown Away


Music listening to: Give Me A Reason by Tracy Chapman


Yikes, Monday again. How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is being tossed about this morning by the strong winds but she will be up and at it as soon as she crashes into Mount Lemmon, smile. Any plans for today?


I have several errands to take of today and I hope that I don't get blown away while I am out and about. I don't want to end up in Phoenix somewhere, smile. We are supposed to get some rain today and for the next few days as well. We can always use the rain here in the desert.


I am still using the laptop due to still having desktop problems and I cannot get online with the desktop at all. I will call Qwest this morning to have a a tech come out to fix it. Well, I had better grab another cup of coffee and a danish before I head out to run my errands. I will shoot a few baskets later this morning to keep up with Elise, smile. Have a good day and remember it is a Monday!

Cheers..................


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get this day moving sisters.


Steph, how are you?


Shoo Shoo,so sorry we cannot make it on Thursday due to the Cat's game. Go Cat's!!


Susie, so good to hear from you. We hope that you get back too 100% real soon.


Rosie, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...