Saturday, March 19, 2011

Howdy





























Hello,














How are things moving along? Well, I am still having puter problems and I guess I will have to somebody come out to check things over. It is a very nice day here in the Old Pueblo, nice and sunny and plenty of birds singing about.














Here are a the only photos that we took in Vegas inside our room at the Monte Carlo. The other photos were taken this morning of some of the tulips that Elise planted last year and they are coming up real nice. Also that is Lampchop posing after her bath this morning. Porkchop refused to have his picture taken after his bath. It must be a guy dog thing,eh?














Later...............














1 comment:

Nancy said...

Looks like a nice room! And Spring has definitely sprung in Tucson! It's starting to green up a bit here too. See you soon, I hope!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...