Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday

Good Morning

Mood: Content

Music listening to: None

How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning as soon as she falls through a cloud or two, smile. Any plans for today?

We are going out for breakfast this morning at the Egg Connection. We will be joined by our daughter Kim. Can you say chicken fried steak and eggs? I can and will. After breakfast I am going on the airbase to get a haircut. I am starting to get a little long around the ears.

After Rosemary arrives to care for Chris this evening we will be going over to Bucky and Dena's for dinner a game or two of Wizard. I have my clothes layed out for our short visit to Las Vegas and I will pack my suitcase tomorrow sometime. We enjoyed the play last night at the ATC. I was very, good and it got a standing ovation that was deserved.

Well, I had better get another cup of coffee and check on Chris. Have a great day and beware tomorrow is a Monday.
Later.................

Tiger,Marcie, Jet wake up.

JT, I got your list.

Jane and John, slow your roll.

Shoo Shoo, how did the soul food dinner go?

Steph, how are you?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...