Monday, March 28, 2011

Beware It's Monday!!


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: I Like It


Monday Lookout! How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is still slumbering this morning. She is not feeling well as of last night, so I will keep an eye on her. Any plans for today?


I have to run a few errands later in the day and that is about it for me. The coffee is good this morning and I am on my second cup. It is a pleasant 50 degrees already.


We had a very nice breakfast with Paula and Marty at Teresa's yesterday. It is always good to hear what is happening in there lives and they keep us up to date on things going on around the Old Pueblo area.


We rested for most of the day yesterday and we relaxed. Rosemary was here to care for Chris in the evening. Elise and I had KFC and tater tots for dinner. It was very good and we watched a old movie called "Sling Blade" with Billy Bob Thorton. Elise had never seen it before but I had, it is a excellent movie.


Elise hit the sheets early and I watched TV until Rosemary departed and I checked on Chris. Then I called it a night as well. Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later............


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get to it.


Steph, how are you?


Loraine, have a good week.


Jane and John, let's get busy.


JT, we still have not heard anything from you.


Rosie, have a good one.


Flo and John, enjoy the day.


Erika, what is new?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I agree with you - Sling Blade is an excellent movie. What a performance Billy Bob Thornton provided in that movie!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...