Sunday, January 10, 2010

Good Night

Good Night,

We are back at home from our very short but fun staycation. We had a very nice time and it was very relaxing. I will give more details in my next posting and I did take a few photos.

We went to see the movie Precious and let me tell you it is a sad but powerful movie that was well done. After the movie we met with Nanci and Jeff at Red Lobster and that was fun and the food was great. We returned home and I checked on Chris and Rosemary and all is going well.

Elise has hit the sheets and is reading book while I am posting to our blog. After Rosemary leaves for the night I will check on Chris and then I will call it a night as well. We hope that your day was a good one? Beware tomorrow is Monday, beware.
Night...........

Good Night Jeanne, good to talk with you today.

Tiger and Marcie, did you behave while we were away?

Steph, did you get the problem solved with posting to our group?

Claudia, have a good upcoming week.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...