Saturday, January 9, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Happy


Music listening to: Scrubs by TLC


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:10am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning as soon as she stops revving up her lawnmower, she will be up and running smoothly shortly. The coffee is brewing and I have my cup at the ready.


Any plans for today? We will be on our short staycation as soon as Kecia arrives at 1:00pm to care for Chris. We have our small bags packed and we are ready to relax. We hope that you day will be good one so enjoy and have fun.

Later..........


Good Morning Jeanne,I will call you later in the day.


Steph, what is new?


Tiger and Marcie, stay safe and be good. Marcie did everything get repaired?


Ross, I finally got to InterPal, I sent you a message.


Sis, have a good day in Georgia.


Claudia, have a good weekend.


Janice and Frank, have a safe trip to El Paso.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...