Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Under the Weather


Music listening to: I Want To Sex You Up by Color Me Bad


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about already this morning. I haven't had any coffee as of yet and that is an indicator that I am not feeling well this morning. I have a huge headache and a upset stomach as well, I believe it is stress related. I am going to get as much rest as I can when Kecia arrives to care for Chris this morning.


Any plans for today? I do have to make a trip out to the air base to pick up some catfish filet's this morning though. I love my catfish. Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne


Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...