Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: Do You Remember by M.J.


Hey, how are you doing on this Tuesday morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris and getting him settled. Elise is up and out this morning, she more than likely swimming with the lobsters this morning. I am having my usual wake me up cup of coffee this morning to get me started. Any plans for today?


I am going to take things a bit easy today due to I have a very upset stomach that showed up during the middle of the night. Kecia is supposed to be here at 7:00am to care for Chris this morning, we hope that she is able to show up this morning. Well, Chris is stirring around so I had better get this day rolling. Have a good day and keep smiling.


Later............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.


Rosie, I hope that you start to receive all of the blog posts, because I send them out daily.


Flo and John, thank you for the wonderful photo of the birthday girl, she is looking good.


Ross, I agree with you the day does not start without our coffee. If we don't have it lookout because we are not responsible for our actions, smile.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...