Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Evening


Good Evening


Well, it has been one of those days and it didn't happen on a Monday. First off the caregiver Kecia did not show up so I had to care for Chris today. Her Mom called to say that she was stranded and that she could not make it today but she will be here to care for Chris tomorrow. Her car has been causing her problems and she is having it fixed.


Next, we are having trouble with health care insurance company's for some of Chris's needs that have been taken care of for many years and now they seem to be problems for them all of a sudden.


Next, I went to pick up 2 dozen tamales that Elise ordered and they were supposed to be ready today and they were not. Now they say that they will be ready tomorrow at 11:00am due to a misunderstanding with the manager of the store. Can you say these tamales will be pro-bono due to our mix up? More than likely NOT!


What is going to happen next before the day is over? I swear this is a Monday. Elise just called to let me know that she has made it to Phoenix with her Mum and they are checked into their hotel. Sara, Elise's niece will be joining them for breakfast tomorrow morning and she will receive her breakfast for free since she is a fireman up in Tempe. Finally, the day is taking a turn for the better, at least I hope so. It is still early but I am an optimist by heart, smile.


Chris is talking up a storm right now while he is watching Everybody Loves Raymond. Can you believe it here I am a bachelor for a few hours and need I say more? Well, I had better get busy and take care of Chris. Have a good night and have a great day tomorrow. Pray that my day gets better tomorrow, please.


Cheers........................


Good Night Jeanne, I am glad that you liked the painting that we bought it is very nice.


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well and stay warm.


JT, I got your emails about the escrow. My fax is on and the email acct is clear.


Sis, so good to hear from you today. Glad that you are OK. The cruise for April sounds wonderful. Big Bro was just worried is all. You know how I am?


Steph, I hope that the email thing gets resolved. Did you get the email I forwarded from Liz?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...