Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 of 2010


Good Morning,


Mood: Taking Care Of Biz


Music listening to: Sitting In My Room by Brandy


How are you? I started the day off at 5:35am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is caring for Chris this morning until Keshia arrives to care for Chris on a trial run by herself, but we will be here if she has any problems.


The coffee pot is brewing and I have my cup at the ready. Wait a minute I went to take the newspaper over to the main house and Elise has gone swimming for the first time this year. You cannot hold her down, smile.


I have to run a few errands this morning to include getting my ears lowered for the first time this year. We had a very restful day yesterday and we played video games on the Wii. In the evening after Marv arrived to care for Chris we went to Sir Vegas a taco eatery right up the street. Let me tell you the food was good and the Margaritas were excellent, we had two each of the Cadillac's.


We returned home and we watched a DVD about prison escapes and it was very good and the ending was a a real surprise and shocker. Well, I had better get myself together and get this day moving along. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.


Later................


Good Morning Jeanne, how about those Buckeyes? It was a very good game.


Claudia, thank you so much for the very nice phone call yesterday we really enjoyed your message. I will give you a call sometime today, OK?


Liz, hang in there things will get better.


Tiger and Marcie, have a good weekend and Tiger have a safe trip back home.


Paula and Marty, how are things?


Janice and Frank, how are you guys?

1 comment:

Susie of Arabia said...

Happy New Year to you, Elise and Chris! I hope the new caregiver works out. My best wishes to you all for a terrific year from Saudi Arabia!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...