Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Cold


Music listening to: Give Him Something He Can Feel by EnVogue


How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am looking in on Chris and getting his day started. Elise will be caring for Chris this morning as soon as she stops counting sheep. I am waiting on the coffee to brew so I can pour about a gallon of it into my cup.


We had a very nice staycation at the Marriott in the Williams Centre, my brother really gets us some fantastic rates and we really do appreciate him for that. Our stay was a very quite and very restful one. I will give more details in my next posting. We have to get back into the swing of things and come back down to earth. I didn't take any photos due to the weather being so bad, but I have included a photo from the newspaper showing what the storm did up in northern Arizona. We have snow on the mountains and I will take a couple of photos of it in a few minutes and I will post it later today.


Have a good day!

Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne, thank you and Angelica for a showing us a good evening the other day. Whew! Thanks for the Jack!


Tiger and Marcie, how are you?


Nancy, good to hear from you and thank you for explaining the hair tradition for us. Hope that you get some sleep over the next few days.


Herman, thank you for making our staycation a good one. Hey, did you check to see if Marriott has any properties in Alamogordo, New Mexico? We are thinking about going there for our next mini trip in February.


Liz, how are you guys?


Rosie, what is new?


Steph , what is going on around your way?


Sis, how are you doing in Georgia?


Joe and Mary, how are you doing?


Janice and Frank, how was your trip to Texas?


Mary and Bob, what is up?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...