Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Inspired


Music listening to: Treat Her Like A Lady by the Temptations


How are you on this fine Tuesday morning? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is up and out this morning, more than likely she is swimming like a catfish. Keisha will be caring for Chris this morning starting at 7:00am to noon.


Hey the coffee is good and hot this morning and I will have two cups before I take Lampchop out for a walk. Any plans for today? I have none but I will be working out on the Wii this morning. It is a cool 49 degrees right now and it is supposed to get into the 70's today, and that is why we live here in the Old Pueblo.


Well, I had better get dressed and get this day percolating. Have a good day and enjoy!


Later...................


Good Morning Jeanne


Laura, how are things in Wales? Happy New Year!


Steph, what are you up to today?


Tiger and Marcie, let's get a move on sisters.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...