Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Grooving Together by Smokey Robinson (classic)


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris who was wide awake this morning and ready to go. Elise is counting gecko's this morning but she will be up and moving along soon.


Well, we got rained on all night long and that is great for us desert dwellers. As a matter of fact it is still raining right now. Any plans for today? None here as of yet but I am sure that is going to change. I received my Psych books yesterday and I am getting ready to start my second lecture and get my next reading assignment. The first chapter was very interesting I must say and I learned a lot.


I had better get busy and get Chris relaxed and ready for his massage. Pam will be here to give Chris and Elise their massage in a couple of hours or so. Have a good day and say safe.


Later................


Good Morning Jeanne, sorry for not calling you but I have not been feeling well at all. I am a bit better today but not at my best.


Tiger and Marcie, what is up?


Rosie, how are you doing?


Steph, how are things?


Janice and Frank, love the photos of the dog. Hope that Franks starts to feel better soon.


Mary and Bob, what is new?


Sis, how are things in the (A)?


Cher, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...