Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You, by Marvin Gaye


What is up? I started the day off at 5:40am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming with the fishes this morning. The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking pancakes. Any plans for today?


Chris will be cared for this morning by Kecia as soon as she gets here. She is having car trouble and she will be catching the bus until her car is repaired. She was supposed to start at 7:00am and it is almost 8:00am.


Well, I will be alone today due to Elise is headed to Phoenix with her Mum to met Odette who is coming in from France to stay with us for a few days. They will stay overnight in Phoenix and arrive here at home tomorrow sometime. We have a lot of things planned for Odette's visit and it should be a lot of fun.


Well, I had better get myself together and get a move on. Have a good day.


Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Steph, I hope that the problem with the emails get solved soon. I am sure that they group members are worried about you.


Tiger and Marcie, what is happening today?


Rosie, how are you?


Ross, you are on a roll.


Sis, hey what is going on? I haven't heard from you in a while. You know how Big Bro gets.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...