Monday, January 18, 2010

Afternoon

Good Afternoon

How is your Monday going so far? Things are going well here so far. Elise just finished up a Wii workout and it just about did her in. I just finished my first lecture in my Psyc 110 class out of Yale online. It is very interesting and the professor is a crackup with his jokes.

I must tell you that the books are expensive as they can be, but I will complete the course. I am also taking a refresher course in Marketing out of Texas A&M that I started on the 13th of Jan 10. I am also going to develop a web site for a clothing/art venture with Ann's son Eric. Ann is Elise's sister. So I have many things going on at the present time so I will not get bored at all. I may also enhance JT's Respite Service on another web site as well.

Hope that you day is going well?
Cheers...........

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...