Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Let's Chill


Happy Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out at the gym this morning. The coffee is on and it smelling really good, and I have my cup at the ready. We go rained on pretty good last night and we needed it let me tell you. We desert dwellers always need the rain.


We got a call this morning from the caregiver to let us know that she would not be here this morning to care for Chris, due to she had to take her daughter to the doctor. So I will be caring for Chris until Rosemary arrives this afternoon at 1:00pm. I just closed up my suitcase and I will load up Elise's as well into the pickup.


We will be headed out for our staycation at the Marriott after Rosemary arrives. I was going to go to Elise's Tai Chi class with her but since Kecia is not going to be here I will not. While we are on our staycation we will be hiking in Sabino Canyon and going to see Avatar at Park Mall. We will also visit Jeanne in the Foothills tomorrow for a short time as well.


I had better get back to Chris and get his day moving along. Have a good day and stay happy and healthy. I will take some photos and we will have our laptop with us to keep in touch.


Later....................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, you two behave.


Nancy, did to get some of the sleep back that you missed?


Herman, we will give you a call as soon as we check in at the Marriott.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...