Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good Night


Good Night,


The day has come to a close. It has been a good day and things went rather well. After Kecia left I cared for Chris for the rest of the day. Elise was not feeling up to working out on the Wii and neither was I.


Elise went to her book club meeting and I continued to care for Chris. I took Chris over to his house and I got him settled for the evening. Elise returned from her book club and she brought me back some dinner and a drink.


After Chris falls asleep I will join Elise in the main house and call it a night. We both are still not feeling well. I hope we are feeling better in the morning so we can enjoy our first day of staycation. Have a good night and a better tomorrow.


Prost...............


Good Night Jeanne.


Nancy, glad that you looked over our blog. Try to get some rest if you can.


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.


Mary and Bob, have a good evening.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...