Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Restless


Music listening to: The Beat Goes On by the Whispers.


Happy Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is counting coyotes this morning but she will be up and howling soon. There was a coyote walking down our street yesterday at about 10:00am. I guess he was looking for a snack, smile. Any plans for today?


I am just getting my first cup of coffee and that is an indicator that I am still not feeling well. I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork. I am planning on resting up this morning after Kecia arrives to care for Chris. A nap my be in order. After Kecia leaves for the morning then Rosemary takes over for her.


Hey, the coffee is very good and hot the way I like it. Well, I had better get this day moving. Have a good Hump Day and enjoy.

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, how are you doing?


Joe, do you know when the next book sale will be held by the Friends of the Library?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...