Friday, January 15, 2010

Good Morning TGIF

Good Morning

Mood: Relaxed, Frisky!

Music listening to: Hermosa by David Benior

How are you on this Friday morning? I started the day off at 5:40am caring for Chris. Elise, well she is still in that never, never land, but she will be up and in the real world soon. Odette is up and moving about waiting on Elise to bust a move, smile. The coffee is good this morning and even Odette had a cup, I am on my second cup.

We had a very nice time with Elise's Mum, Lee, and Lois at Casa Molina's for dinner. Mum had her usual tacos with beans and rice, Elise had a tostada with beans and rice and so did Odette. Lee, had a tostada and Lois had a hamburger and fries. Elise,Odette and I had a margarita that was OK but we have had better. We all shared sopopillas for dessert and they were very good. Elise's Mum had her usual Miller's Lite in a frosted mug. A good evening with good food.

We returned home and Odette, Elise and I watched a DVD that was very good and it kept us glued to the TV. It was one of those thrillers that kept you guessing who the bad guy was and were we ever surprised at the end. While we watched the movie we enjoyed one of Elise's margaritas and let me tell you it was delicious.

After Rosemary left and I checked on Chris we all called it a night. Odette is going to prepare lunch for Elise's Mum and I today while Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game in the main house. Odette will prepare and serve the lunch in Chris's house so not disturb the bridge players. Odette is a very good cook.

After Marv arrives to care for Chris Elise, Odette and I are going to go to Colors for a Jack or two and then we will go to the Live Theatre to see a play. The play is called a Clean House, it is a comedy. After the play we are going to Applebee's for dinner and a bottle of red. I should be a great evening out here in the Old Pueblo. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Cheers...............

Good Morning Jeanne, how are you? I called you yesterday but I was told that you had company so I left a message with Angelica to let you know that I had called.

Jerome, good to here from you guys. We will be looking forward to your visit in May.

Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.

Rosie, how are you?

Steph, any plans for the weekend?



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...