Friday, January 29, 2010

Good Morning




Good Morning,




TGIF




Mood: Cheerful




Music listening to: Boggie Wonderland




How are you on this Friday morning? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is calling all cars this morning but she will be on the road again shortly. I am on my second cup of coffee this morning and I am feeling pretty good., I still have a slight headache but it is much, much better. Any plans for today and the weekend?




Elise and I went to see Young Victoria at the movies and it was great. I was about what she went through as a young princess and having to deal with her family and all that brings. Excellent movie. After the movie we visited Erin who just had a baby girl who has a nice head of hair. Beautiful child! I kept my distance from her due to I was very really bad during the visit. We returned home and Elise fixed dinner that consisted of cheese crisps, salsa, jalapenos, tomatoes and lettuce. We got it all down with a couple of beers. We a DVD with Sidney Poitier called The Brickmaker and it was fantastic.




After Kecia left for the night I checked on Chris and we called it a night. Elise is having a Marathon bridge game at the house today. Chris is going to be paid a visit from my Nurse supervisor today at 1:00pm. After Marv arrives this evening to care for Chris, Elise and I are going to eat dinner at Cody's Beef and Beans and of course we will share a carafe of Burgundy.




Well, I had better get this day percolating. Hey our Wildcats won last night. Go Cats! They play again on Sunday afternoon against California. Have a good day and a better weekend.




Later...................




Good Morning Jeanne, so sorry to hear about the heater needing to be replaced. Yes, when it rains it does pour. I hope that a root canal is not needed.




Tiger and Marcie, have a great weekend and you two behave yourselves.




Nancy, good to hear from you as always. I hope that you are able to catch up on your sleep soon.




Sis, have a good weekend in the (A).




Claudia, have a good one.




Janice and Frank,have a good weekend. Hope that Frank is feeling better?




Joe and Mary, how are things?




Mary and Bob, have a good one.




Steph, how are your guys?




Rosie, have a good weekend.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...