Thursday, January 14, 2010

Margarita Thursday


Good Morning


Mood: Content


Music listening to: Do Your Thang by I. Hayes (classic)


How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is still pitching pennies this morning but she will be up soon looking for those Benjamin's, smile. The coffee is good this morning and I have to grind up some more beans for tomorrow.


We had a very nice time last night at Pinnacle Peaks with Odette. The food was excellent. Elise and Odette got the Cowboy steaks with baked potato and beans and a salad. I got the Big Cowboy with a salad and beans, I was very,very hungry and I ate the whole thing. We shared a bottle of Wiley Zinfandel and it was very good.


We returned home and Elise and Odette called it a night. I watched TV until Rosemary left for the night and I followed suit and called it a night. Elise and Odette are headed for the gym this morning and later in the evening we are going out for Mexican food with Odette, Elise's Mum, Lois and Lee. It will be Margaritaville here in the Old Pueblo. Chris and Elise will be receiving their massage later this morning.


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. We may go to the movies this afternoon and we will take Odette along with us. I will also complete another one of my Marketing lessons today as well. Have a good day and stay safe.


Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne


Herman, always good to hear from you guys in St. Louis.


Rosie, how are you doing?


Tiger and Marcie, let's get this day started together.


Monna, how are things going?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...