Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Groggy


Music listening to: Never Gonna Give You Up by Barry White (Classic R&B)


How are you doing on this Hump Day? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. The coffee is on and I am on my third cup already. I just got a call from the caregiver saying that she missed her bus but that she is on her way and that she will be here after 9:00am. I didn't get my wish, so this is going to be another one of those days it seems. It is early so it may change.


I have to run to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork. I talked with Elise last night and things are going well in Phoenix. She should be back home sometime this morning or early afternoon. We are going to take Odette out to dinner at Pinnacle Peak this evening. We love it there and the steaks are huge and the cowboy beans are the best in Tucson.


Well, I had better get myself braced for what today may bring. Have a good one and stay safe.

Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne, sorry to hear that you could not get to sleep last night. I will give you a call this afternoon.


Tiger and Marcie, wake up sisters.


Ross, how is the weather now down under?


Steph, did you get through to Penpals yet? Is is a puzzlement!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...