Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Good Night


Good Night,


Well the day went very well for Kecia and Chris. Kecia did a very good job of caring for Chris this morning and she transferred him from his bed to his chair all by herself and that made her proud. Kecia will return again tomorrow morning to care for Chris as well for her final trial period.


Chris and I rested today and we spent a lot of time outside in the front yard. It was a very nice day and the temperature was in the 70's. After Elise returned we ate dinner and we all watched Mash on DVD. Chris loves Mash and so do we. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left to play bridge at her Mum's. I am a bit sore from doing my Wii workouts but I will continue to do them.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night and sleep well. Hey, do you remember when I was sick a while back last year? Elise took over our blog and kept it going until I recovered. Well, I have been asked by a few followers of our blog as to why Elise doesn't put in her spin in our blog more often. She did a great job I must say. I am trying to get her to do just that and I hope that she will. What do you think? Let me know, OK?


Cheers....................


Good Night Jeanne, see you tomorrow evening. It was good to chat with you today.


Joe and Mary, have a good time on your upcoming fishing outing. Enjoy!


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.


Claudia, it was so good to talk to you today. We hope that things continue to get better for you throughout this New Year.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...